How can I take advantage of the deals offered by Babies r us?
The timeline for the 25% off for bringing in trade-in items has ended (Jan 23-Feb 21), but just like other baby stores, BRU always has some good deals for you. Just go on the BRU website’s deals page given below, and you can see all the deals for today. Read on to see where you can find these deals…
After February 21, you can still get great deals on products at BRU. Make sure you bookmark this page so you can visit it often and take advantage of all the current deals.
I was super-excited this morning to see this email in my inbox and I wanted to share it will you all ASAP! This is a great deal for parents who are stuck with Baby Gear that they bought years ago, and are unable to pass it on to younger children. Sure, there is always an option to donate the gear, but not everyone is open to receiving baby stuff, for fear of unsafe or non-standard products that were manufactured in the earlier years. IMHO, this is the BEST way to upcycle the products and get something in return!
Babies R Us – The Great Trade-in Event
During January 23 – February 21, get 25% off Baby Gear when you trade-in your old used Baby Gear or Furniture!
- You can trade-in items that you did NOT buy at BRU.
- You can bring in items that have been recalled and have other concerns raised by older or used products.
- Not very useful if you recently bought the item (around 1 year ago!)
- 25% trade-in offer and 15% coupon offer available in store only.
- Must be regular-priced items.
- Trade-in and 15% coupon exclusions: Gear – Halo bassinets and Maxi-Cosi car seats; doorway jumpers and infant carriers; Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Peg Pérego, Quinny; clearance and Red Hot Deal items. Furniture – Mattresses, gliders/ottomans, special orders and clearance items.
- Valid 1/23 – 2/21/15.
- Coupon for 25% off provided in store on day of trade-in (when trade-in item is presented).
- One coupon per trade-in.
- Cannot be combined with any other ”R”Us offer for same item(s) or on prior purchases.
Where do I get more info: http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4346706
PS: BRU is not paying me for this post (I wish they did, though! Haha!) and you know that I only wish to endorse products or websites that are very economical and most likely the cheapest price you can find!